The industry standard for affordable instrument microphones, the mb 2k features a hypercardioid dynamic element design for outstanding off-axis rejection and feedback control. its frequency response is tailored for optimal instrument pickup. perfect for snare, guitar cabinets and other instruments, this rugged, all-metal mic is equipped with audio-technica's hi-energy neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response. magnalock switch design provides silent on/off operation. also features corrosion-resistant gold-plated xlrm-type connector.
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated xlrm-type connector
- Silent on-off operation thanks to magnalock switch design
- Element: Neodymium dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Switch: Magnalock on/off
- Soft protective pouch
- Hypercardioid dynamic element design
- Hi-energy neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Smart-priced introductory microphone for amplified and acoustic instruments
- Tailored frequency response for optimal instrument reproduction
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 quiet-flex stand clamp for 0.63"-27 threaded stands
- 0.63"-27 to 0.38"-16 threaded adapter
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- 1.63" (41.4 mm) head diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin gold-plated xlrm-type
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Soft-touch finish reduces mechanical noise
- Open circuit sensitivity: -54 db (1.9 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Frequency response: 60-14,000 hz
- 5-year warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.