A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output mb 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. it features audio-technica's hi-energy neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable magnalock switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated xlrm-type connector.
- Switch: Magnalock on/off
- Cardioid dynamic element design
- Hi-energy neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Silent on-off operation thanks to magnalock switch design
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated xlrm-type connector
- Element: Neodymium dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- 2.19" (55.6 mm) head diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin gold-plated xlrm-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 quiet-flex stand clamp for 0.63"-27 threaded stands
- 0.63"-27 to 0.38"-16 threaded adapter
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Open circuit sensitivity: -53 db (2.2 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Frequency response: 80-12,000 hz
- 5 Year microphone warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.