This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance. the pro 31 offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road. the mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression. available in two models for easy use with consumer and pro electronics: pro 31 (xlrf-xlrm cable) and pro 31qtr (xlrf- 0.25" cable).
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated xlrm-type connector
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Soft protective pouch
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression
- Hi-energy neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- Magnalock on/off switch
- Cable: 15.0" (4.5 m) cable with xlrf-type connector at microphone end, xlrm-type connector at equipment end
- Accessories furnished: AT8470 quiet-flex stand clamp for 0.63"-27 threaded stands
- 0.63"-27 to 0.38"-16 threaded adapter
- Switch: Magnalock on/off
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin xlrm-type
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 db (1.7 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Frequency response: 60-13,000 hz
See something odd?
Report it here.