Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. equipped with a switchable 80 hz high-pass filter and 10 db pad, the microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the microphone provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. it comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High spl handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Switches: Flat, roll-off
- Soft protective pouch
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin xlrm-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8458 shock mount for 0.63"-27 threaded stands
- 0.63"-27 to 0.38"-16 threaded adapter
- Switchable 80 hz high-pass filter and 10 db pad
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 hz, 12 db/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -33 db (22.4 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Maximum input sound level: 148 db spl, 1 khz at 1% t.h.d.
- 158 db spl, with 10 db pad (nominal)
- Noise: 12 db spl
- Dynamic range (typical): 136 db, 1 khz at max spl
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 82 db, 1 khz at 1 pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52v dc, 3.8 ma typical
- 10 db pad (nominal)
See something odd?
Report it here.