Designed for sax, toms, brass and percussion, the pro 35 excels in high-spl applications and is ideal for active stage performances. its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. the included unimount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. the microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Soft protective pouch
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Unimount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Weight (microphone): 0.3 oz (8 g)
- Weight (power module): 2.9 oz (81 g)
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin xlrm-type
- Cable: 6.0" (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with ta3f-type connector
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Accessories furnished: AT8418 unimount microphone instrument mount
- 6" (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
- Dynamic range (typical): 115 db, 1 khz at max spl
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 db, 1 khz at 1 pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52v dc, 2 ma typical
- At 8538 power module
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 hz, 18 db/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -45 db (5.6 mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Maximum input sound level: 145 db spl, 1 khz at 1% t.h.d.
See something odd?
Report it here.