Bonded leather pocket diary with brass corners features two-page-per-week spreads, two-page-per-month spreads and future year planning. Weekly spreads include ruled daily entries, Monday through Sunday scheduling and two monthly reference calendars. Bookbound planning pages range 12 months from January to December and include Julian dates and International holidays. Diary pocket also features telephone/address pages, reference pages, cream paper with perforated corners, gilt edging, and ribbon page marker. Bonded leather cover has brass corners. Product Type: Business Diary Time Period: 1 Year Start Date: January End Date: December Calendar Type: Julian Date Format: Weekly Date Format: Monthly Layout: 1 Week per 2 Page Recycled: No Recycled Content: 0% Post-consumer-waste%: 0% Assembly Required: No Color: Black Brand Name: At-A-Glance
- Features Perforated Corner: Manufacturer: MeadWestvaco
- Features Perforated Corner: Product Name: Fine Small Pocket Diary
- Features Perforated Corner: Manufacturer Part Number: 70-1111-05
- Features Perforated Corner: Media Size: 2.88'' x 4.88''
- Features Perforated Corner: Packaged Quantity: 1 Each
- Features Perforated Corner: Material: Leather Cover
See something odd?
Report it here.