About the DesignerWolfgang C.R. Mezger
Mezger and his studio have won about forty international design awards including Best Of Neocon, Chicago; Good Design Award, Chicago; Roter Punkt and Red Dot, Essen; the Netherlandish Furniture Prize, Amsterdam; Roscoe Design Award, New York; Design Center, Stuttgart
Stylish, functional and inviting, the Prof Stackable Chair has a multitude of uses such as a luxurious conference chair, a chair for dining at home or in restaurants or auditoria. The 4-legged base is stackable and the sledge base can be specified as stackable or non- stackable. This has cast aluminum arms, this is a sophisticated design.
- Upholstery and seat feature steel springs combined with PUR Foam and covered with dacron to ensure excellent seating comfort and longevity
- Polished stainless steel base
- Cast aluminum arms
- Artifort innovative designs are guaranteed to feature beauty, functionality and form to create a unity that is favorably received throughout the world.
- Should you discover shortly after receiving your Prof Stackable Chair that parts are damaged, please call us immediately and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost.
- Care & Maintenance: Please view the Artifort Upholstery Guide to learn more about the fabric and leather upholstery options. Dimensions:Note: Schematics pictured in centimetersOrder with Confidence: