This hospital disinfectant with a phenol-based formula can disinfect, kills HIV, TB, Herpes I and II, as well as the hospital trio, effective against antibiotic resistant strains VRE, MRSA, CA-MRSA. Control residual mold and mildew (up to seven days on hard surfaces, 28 days on fabrics). After cleaning, formula leaves a fresh, clean scent. 360° valve. Great for performing powerful disinfecting on a wide range of surfaces such as refuse cans, toilet seats, telephones and door knobs. Features a 360 degree valve to spray formula in any directioneven upside down.
- Application: Refuse cans; telephones; toilet seats; door handles/knobs
- Applicable material: Ceramic; Glass; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Tile
- Chemical compound: Phenol-Based
- Dirt types: Bactericidal; Herpes I and II; HIV-1; Tuberculosis (TB); Virucidal
- Scent: Fresh
- Physical form: Liquid
- Made in the USA
- 9.5" H x 3" W x 3" D, 1.31 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.