Sauté, brown, and sear with the All-Clad Copper Core Sauté Pan with Lid. This classic pan's large cooking area and tall, straight sides prevent splattering and allow for easy turning with a spatula. It is constructed with bonded stainless steel and a high-conductivity copper core for exceptional heating, even in induction cooking. The stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this an essential tool in your kitchen. It includes a lid with a convenient loop handle. Deeper than traditional fry pans, this sauté pan has a large cooking area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a range of foods, the sauté pan allows you to brown or sear, then deglaze or finish in liquid--all in one pan. Its rolled edges allow for drip-free pouring. The lid locks in moisture and heat to finish meals on the stove or in the oven.
- Ideal for sautéing, browning and searing
- Tall, straight sides prevent splattering
- Stick-resistant 18/10 stainless steel interior
- Long polished stainless stay-cool handle is secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Lid locks in food's moisture
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Made in the USA
- Convenient capacity marks on each piece
- Copper Core collection
- Rapid, even heating on any cooking surface
- Easy-grip riveted loop handles provides stability
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Capacity (4-qt. Size): 4 Quarts
- Capacity (3-qt. Size): 3 Quarts
- Capacity (2-qt. Size): 2 Quarts
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.