Bretford's Flat Screen Work Centers were specifically designed to accommodate a flat screen computer monitor. These tables are great for classroom use, since the monitors are slightly recessed, allowing students to see the teacher at the front of the room. The 24" depth (compared to a traditional 30") allows for five rows to fit where only four normally would. A separate worksurface for the flat screen monitor allows you adjust the height to best suit your needs.
- 9.5" D monitor worksurface is height-adjustable from 23" - 31" in 1" increments, allowing for the monitor to be lowered below the keyboard work surface
- 13" D keyboard worksurface is height-adjustable from 24" - 32" in 1" increments so the keyboard can be set at the perfect typing height
- A CPU holder comes with each work center and is adjustable to hold CPUs measuring 6.5" - 11" W x 17" D and no taller than 19"
- A perforated cord management bin also acts as a modesty panel which runs the entire width of the table under the monitor work surface
- Tables are only available with glides
- Bases are constructed of 14-gauge steel tubing which consists of 30% post-consumer recycled content
- A metal stiffener is located under the keyboard work surface
- All connections on the table are metal to metal
- Two integrated security points are built into the table allowing for the use of a security device to secure your monitor to the table
- Finished in environmentally-friendly Grey powder paint which withstands years of use
- Worksurfaces are constructed of 1" thick, Grey Mist-covered melamine with a selection of PVC trim colors
- Overall Dimensions: 72" W x 24" D x 24" - 32" H
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.