The Cylinder luminaire sets the standard in flexibility for architectural area lighting. Cylinder shaped, rugged, heavy-gauge, spun aluminum housing, and fully gasketed for weathertight integrity. Standard finish is dark bronze, but other architectural colors are available. The Cylinder luminaire offers unparalleled variety in one family of fixtures. Ideal for streets, parking lots, and surrounding areas. U.L. listed and CSA certified for wet locations.
- Pole mount lamp
- Spun aluminum top
- Long life core and coil HID ballast
- Premium segmented optical modules
- Die cast aluminum doorframe has concealed hinges and is flush with the bottom of the housing
- Thermal shock and impact resistant clear tempered flat glass
- Porcelain screw shell socket fits mogul-base HID lamps
- Heavy duty
- UL 1598 listed for wet location
- Wattage: 200
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Polyester powder coated bronze finish
- This is commercial not residential lighting
- Medium base lamps are standard for 150W and below and small segmented optics up to 175W MH and 150WHPS
See something odd?
Report it here.