The Grand Hudson Shuffleboard is a beautiful work of master craftsmanship that features a timeless American look with State-of-the-Art Electronics. Sparing no costs for quality, the 3'' thick playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with a Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
- Cradle is Maple and Walnut
- Solid Legs with Inlaid Maple Trim Pieces
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet
- 18'' Solid Wood Scoreboard with State-of-the-Art Electronic Scoring
- Wooden Storage Case
- Climate Adjusters
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder
- Two Cushions to protect the Ends of the Cradle
- Three Legs and Four Climatic Adjusters
- 5'' Adjustable Leg Levelers
- One Cleaning Brush
See something odd?
Report it here.