Notebook Storage Laptop Carts store and charge up to 24 laptop computers in individual compartments and provides room on the top shelf for a work surface or for use with printers or wireless devices. These carts provide the convenience of a mobile computer classroom. Notebook computers can be easily moved between rooms and shared among students or the unit can be used as a central storage location for notebooks. When not in use, the units lock for storage to protect the valuable equipment.
- Top shelf comes with a non-slip rubber mat and features a grommet hole at the back for cord management and access to electrical units
- Two UL-Listed, 9-outlet electrical units which can be installed inside the front or rear of the cart
- Three-outlet electrical unit attached to the back for powering additional equipment
- Doors, rear and side panels are perforated to allow the ventilation of equipment when charging
- Two of the cart's casters are fixed and the other two swivel and lock
- Available in Grey powder paint finish.
- Overall Dimensions: 35.5" W x 21.5" D x 38.125" H
Please note: Due to electrical limitations, each electrical unit must be plugged into separate circuits and not separate outlets.
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.