Bulk Storage Locker Back
The Hallowell all steel storage locker has been designed to provide maximum security, durability and attractiveness as well as economy in both unit cost and installation. The use of manufactured lockers lends itself to a neat appearing installation which, when properly promoted can be a tremendous asset to the building.
- Backs are required for back-to-back installations or where a single row is set away from a wall
- Tops are recommended for situations where the ceiling height is 8'-6" or more when using standard 7'-6" high component modules
- Shelves are used as dividers between top and bottom openings of double tier lockers
- Bottoms are recommended for use on all single or double tier lockers if dampness prevails
- Fire resistant construction
- Quick and economical installation
See something odd?
Report it here.